Size & Care
Follow the instructions carefully to find the correct size for your hat –
- Firmly but not tightly, place a soft measuring tape around the widest part of your head where your hat will sit – just above your ears.
- If you do not have a measuring tape you can use a string and then hold it against a ruler.
- Do this a few times to insure that your measurement is correct.
- Once you have done this, compare the measurement obtained to the chart below.
- If the size is in between two sizes, always go for the next size up.
|54 – 55 CM
|56 – 57CM
|58 – 59 CM
Care Guide –
- Do not roll or fold your hat.
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth.
- Do not get your hat wet. If it does, let it dry naturally.
- Store your hat in a cool dry space away from sunlight.
- When resting your hat on a flat surface, rest it upside down.
- If your brim loses shape you can iron it with a slightly damp cloth at a low temperature.
- Last but not least, do not pick your hat up by the crown. It’s delicate!